What is the correct spelling for INGOR?
This word (Ingor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INGOR
- anger Feature and eye held the mirror up to a spirit quick to anger but plenteous in good-nature.
- angora M. Sonnini, when in Egypt, had an Angora cat, of which he was extremely fond.
- bangor We read that Armagh with its cathedral and monasteries was plundered four times in one month, and in Bangor nine hundred monks were slaughtered in a single day.
- iago I do not care whether I go from Saint Domingo, or by Saint Iago , so as to sail from Port Plate.
- inca The mummy of Inca Caxas, which Sidney is bringing from Malta.
- incur He had entertained the absurd hope, though he hardly admitted the fact to himself, that Mr Rabbits, with whom he was rather a favourite, would not report him, forgetting, or not realising, the great responsibility which Mr Rabbits would incur by failing to do so.
- indoor Then she walked in; and the long oak entrance-hall stretched before her like a strange indoor vista, with at the end a dark door that led to ...