What is the correct spelling for INGRY?
This word (Ingry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INGRY
- anger His eyes shone out with a dull anger.
- angora The official eye fixed derisively on the angora chaps; lifted to the blue flannel shirt; stopped at the stiff-brimmed white Stetson.
- angrily He bellowed angrily into the cellar, then took a step or two into the dark passageway.
- angry "I cannot be angry with her.
- energy To that every energy must now be devoted."
- entry He did his best, and we made a fairly still entry into the farm.
- hungry Now I am hungry, and while mother is looking for some lunch for me we will talk about other matters."
- ignore Of course, I do not mean that you must ignore such conditions when your playlet calls for the use of such characters.
- incur To go out now and in that guise-may it not be to incur greater peril than you incur here?
- indra Indra is the friend of him who travels.
- infra No message had come from us-just Snap's routine signal in the weak infra-red, which we hoped Grantline would not get.
- am tense
- begging question