What is the correct spelling for INH?
This word (Inh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INH
- in After that -- arrangements make. No hotel will take me in, And a bullock's back would break 'Neath the teak and leaden skin – A Ballad of Burial by Rudyard Kipling
- inch Run to ground Inch by inch Pound by pound And pinch by pinch – Two Can Play by Crawl Australian
- ink Think invisible ink! Or a gink with a stink! – Oh, The Thinks You Can Think by Unknown Author
- inn Down at the Olde Mill Inn The ships are sailing in – Olde Mill Inn by Blackmore's Night
- Ind Very good ind- He stopped suddenly, swayed, and toppled back into the trench.
- Ing Groups of men in evening dress stood about smoking, talking "snow" and "ski-ing."