What is the correct spelling for INHES?
This word (Inhes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INHES
- inhere When Materialists affirm, as they do, the existence of one only substantive being in Nature, and represent all our mental phenomena as the mere results of physical organization, they assume that "matter," at least, is a real entity; that it is a substance or substratum in which certain powers or qualities inhere; and that its existence, as such, is evident and undeniable.
- Indies The heat, too, was almost as great as I ever felt it in the West Indies.
- Ones They were large ones.
- INS I thought myself closely familiar with all the ins and outs of your business, dad, and I find now that I knew nothing about it at all."
- Inez By this time, the cries of Inez had brought her father and the domestic into the room.
- Ines A scattered force of 200 would be insufficient to deal with tumult among so large a population of men, but there is maintained at Obispo, a central point, a force of about 350 United States Marines.
- inhales Her soul inhales the pang; and freely drinks at the same fount of agony, and breathes over them the prayer of mercy.
- infers Correctly assuming that the life of the soul comes from the sight of truth, it falsely infers that the essence of truth is in the verbal formula.
- inches Our tent had what is known as a "fly"; that is to say, a second roof pitched about six inches above the ordinary one.
- inns Although there were several stations scattered over the country in various directions, the traffic between them was so limited, that no inns or even liquor stores had been established; and travellers had consequently to camp out in the bush night after night when proceeding towards the interior.
- inks From the very superior, lasting qualities of a certain purple fluid, which never became thick in the inkstand, certain ladies, a few years ago, used the purple and lilac inks very much.