What is the correct spelling for INICATE?
This word (Inicate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INICATE
- animate But this murderous doctrine of "revenge or death" serves rather to animate him before battle than to carry him steadily through its perils.
- enact The Southern State constitutions generally enact that the legislatures shall enact laws to prevent trusts.
- ignite On it came; and while blowing away at the wood to cause it to ignite , I began to distinguish the outlines of a huge lion.
- inca "I have the blood of the royal Inca race in my veins," he said with pride.
- inchoate The stranger coming hither with intent to remain, establishing his residence in our midst, contributing to the general welfare, and by his voluntary act declaring his purpose to assume the responsibilities of citizenship, thereby gains an inchoate status which legislation may properly define.
82 words made from the letters INICATE
3 letter words made from INICATE:ace, act, aec, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, can, cat, cia, eat, ect, ent, eta, etc, ice, nec, net, nit, tai, tan, tea, tec, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from INICATE:acne, ante, anti, cain, cane, cant, cent, cite, eini, enic, etna, inca, inec, inti, iten, neat, nice, taei, tean, tecn, tian, tine.
5 letter words made from INICATE:actin, antic, canet, cante, centi, ciani, ciena, cient, cinae, cinta, citie, eatin, einai, einat, enact, entia, etian, etica, iceni, ician, iinet, incae, inite, nitai, tanec, tanii, teian, tenia, tiein, tinca, tinea.