What is the correct spelling for INICTAE?
This word (Inictae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INICTAE
- animate Sustained, exalted by this most powerful passion that can animate and possess a human soul, the prisoner stands a pure, voluntary, self-devoted victim; defying the terrors of the law, consenting to condemnation-surrendering to an ignominious death, in order to save the life of the man she loves.
- enact But before using this it ought certainly to enact model laws on the subject for the Territories under its own immediate control.
- ignite The dim form of Tom might be seen hovering without, armed with a bull's- eye lantern, at which he diligently kindling matches, which refused to stay in long enough to ignite the refractory fireworks.
- inactive To remain here inactive was not merely to invite destruction for ourselves, but was sure to bring certain failure upon the purpose of the expedition.
- inca All the Indians, who look upon me as their present Inca expect me to bring the body back.
- Anita Anita Haldgren, he said, and let his voice linger as he repeated the name, Anita Haldgren-a beautiful name-a beautiful soul!
82 words made from the letters INICTAE
3 letter words made from INICTAE:ace, act, aec, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, can, cat, cia, eat, ect, ent, eta, etc, ice, nec, net, nit, tai, tan, tea, tec, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from INICTAE:acne, ante, anti, cain, cane, cant, cent, cite, eini, enic, etna, inca, inec, inti, iten, neat, nice, taei, tean, tecn, tian, tine.
5 letter words made from INICTAE:actin, antic, canet, cante, centi, ciani, ciena, cient, cinae, cinta, citie, eatin, einai, einat, enact, entia, etian, etica, iceni, ician, iinet, incae, inite, nitai, tanec, tanii, teian, tenia, tiein, tinca, tinea.