What is the correct spelling for INIDCATION?
This word (Inidcation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INIDCATION
- inaction More than once he expressed a regret that he had taken the cruise, laying his discontent to the long inaction .
- indication There is no indication that she had previously served a dog, and yet she says to this one, I will serve you no longer.
- indignation "I speak without passion, but with extreme indignation and contempt for such a course of treatment, and for all who practise it," said Tom.
- induction The difference between analogy and induction , which is not always duly considered, should be carefully marked.
- invocation This invocation does not remain unheard by the fair goddess of beauty.
- Indicating On the morning of the 28th of May we had a frost for the first time this year, the thermometer indicating 28 degrees.
- indications R. then went to work again, and the result of these careful endeavours I now lay before you, asking you to explain to yourself from these indications why the whole thing has been delayed so long.
238 words made from the letters INIDCATION
4 letter words made from INIDCATION:acid, adit, anio, annd, anti, aoid, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coda, coin, conn, dano, dant, diat, dinn, dint, dita, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, nona, octa, odin, oita, onca, onni, otic, taco, taon, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toci, toda, todi.
5 letter words made from INIDCATION:acidi, actin, actio, aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aiton, anido, anini, anino, anion, antic, aodin, ation, atoni, caion, caito, cando, canid, canio, canno, canon, canot, canto, caton, ciani, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, coati, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, daini, daito, danco, danic, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, dinan, dinic, dinna, dinon, ditan, doina, donan, donna, donta, dotan, iacon, iaido, ianni, ianto, ician, idant, idiot, inadi, inano, indan, india, indic, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, nadon, naini, naito, nanto, natin, natio, niani, nicad, nicin, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidan, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, noica, nonad, nonia, notin, ntini, ocain, octad, octan, ontic, otaci, otani, tanco, tandi, tanii, tanni, tanno, tanon, tiano, ticao, tiida, tinca, tinio, tocai, todai, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic, tonin, tonna.
3 letter words made from INIDCATION:act, ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, ida, ido, iii, inn, iod, ion, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tad, tai, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, tod, ton.