What is the correct spelling for INKAS?
This word (Inkas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INKAS
- ink I wish I was on some tall mountain Where the ivy rocks are black as ink I'd write a letter to my false true lover Whose cheeks are like the morning pink. – Fair and Tender Ladies by osborne brothers
- jinks Yet the thing which set this club off from all others in the world was the midsummer High Jinks.
- links I met him on the links yesterday.
- INS She was a young disciple yet, she had not learned all the ins and outs of faith; but this night her journey was sweet to her.
- winks When a pupil, to save himself trouble, tries to evade the learning of a preliminary lesson, or when the teacher winks at the evasion by performing the exercise for him, it is as absurd as for a parent to eat the child's food, and expect at the same time that his boy is to be nourished by it.
- minks And in a minute more they were both hard at it, having the time of their lives-hawks, foxes, minks, and vanished parents alike forgotten.
- inns There were also the names of inns in London, with marks opposite to them, and times of day written down besides.
- inks We were not long in discovering that the foreman of the composing-room received "tokens of regard" from salesmen; that the foreman of the press-room was regularly on the payroll of several companies furnishing inks and rollers, and had a brother-in-law running a little print shop around the corner and spending very little money for ink, paper, and other such materials.
36 words made from the letters INKAS
3 letter words made from INKAS:ain, ani, ans, ask, ink, kin, sin, ski.
4 letter words made from INKAS:akin, asik, asin, inks, kina, nask, saik, saki, siak, sian, sika, sink, skai, skin.
5 letter words made from INKAS:akins, askin, ikans, iskan, kains, kanis, kansi, kinas, kisan, kisna, ksani, naiks, nasik, niska.