What is the correct spelling for INOCRRECT?
This word (Inocrrect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INOCRRECT
- incorrect Your premises are incorrect, and your inferences consequently wrong!"
- incorrectly 14,294. Is there any particular fact in that report, apart from matters of opinion, which you think is incorrectly stated?
- Incurred 1137. When was it begun to be incurred?
- indirect There is thus no evidence, direct or indirect, to prove that Ennius had any share in forming the style of Latin prose.
- inject Then came the idea that if they could only get enough of this antitoxin, and inject it into the blood of a child who had diphtheria, it might cure the disease.
- interact Anything that's been part of anything else or come in contact with it will interact permanently with it.
- uncorrected To refuse the best for the sake of something inferior of the same kind can never be a policy; it is rather an uncorrected bad habit, that can only be excused by ignorance; and ignorance on the question of music is every day becoming less excusable; and the growing interest and intelligence which all classes are now showing should force on religion a better appreciation of her most potent ally.