What is the correct spelling for INPOSE?
This word (Inpose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INPOSE
- adipose No one could guess from his face what manner of man he might be, whether generous or mean, hot-tempered or good-humoured, because all those marks which are supposed to delineate character were in him obliterated by adipose tissue.
- espouse And thus, to many men's judgment, he seemed to have been in himself of a mild and compassionate temper, and naturally given to ease and quietness, and to have accepted of the command of military forces contrary to his own inclination, and not being able to live in safety otherwise, to have been driven by his enemies to have recourse to arms, and to espouse the wars as a necessary guard for the defense of his person.
- impasse Under the Railway and Canal Traffic Act a mode of dealing with the impasse was provided by conciliation proceedings presided over by the Board of Trade.
- impose As the government struggles against those who would restore an old tyranny or impose a new one, the United States will continue to stand behind them.
- interpose He obeyed the summons with the respect of a faithful subject, but he was followed, without his consent, by an innumerable people: they pressed, with impetuous zeal, against the gates of the palace; and the affrighted ministers of Valentinian, instead of pronouncing a sentence of exile on the archbishop of Milan, humbly requested that he would interpose his authority, to protect the person of the emperor, and to restore the tranquillity of the capital."
86 words made from the letters INPOSE
4 letter words made from INPOSE:eipo, eons, epos, esop, nipe, nips, nose, open, osen, peon, peso, pine, pins, pion, poin, pone, pons, pose, sein, seoi, sine, sion, snip, sone, spin.
5 letter words made from INPOSE:eison, eosin, ineos, inose, ipsen, isone, nepos, noise, opens, opine, opsin, peins, penis, peons, peson, pineo, pines, pinos, pison, poise, pones, posen, posie, posin, psion, senio, senoi, seoni, sepin, sinoe, sinop, snipe, snoep, speno, spine, spino.
3 letter words made from INPOSE:eon, eos, epi, ies, ion, ipo, iso, neo, nip, one, ops, pei, pen, pes, pie, pin, poe, poi, psi, sen, sep, sin, sip, son, sop.