What is the correct spelling for INPURE?
This word (Inpure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INPURE
- endure It's not only asking too much, it's putting you into a position-a position in which I could not endure to see my own sister."
- ensure The name is written here with a K, to ensure its being correctly uttered and written.
- impure 8. How does impure air make children look and feel?
- inhere They virtually admit, since they evidently assume, that the phenomena must have a substance under them, the qualities a substratum in which they inhere .
- injure "Surely no one would venture to injure a young lady living with you," observed Headland.
- injury The result to poor Tyrer was a terrible injury one which I do not care to describe.
- input You can tell whether or not it is going if you suddenly increase or decrease the coupling between the tickler coil and the input circuit of the audion.
- inquire But when and if you go out there, you might inquire about that."
- inspire I shouldn't be surprised if she did inspire him to attempt something of that kind."
- insure We'll have a few words-before my housekeeper if possible, to insure publicity-and then you had better not come again.
- insurer The Government is not an insurer of its citizens against the hazard of the elements.
- inure 9 Clean-if perpetual prayer be pure, And love, which could itself inure To fasting and to fear- Clean in his gestures, hands, and feet, To smite the lyre, the dance complete, To play the sword and spear.
- unsure And all my heart did throb with great glowings of joy; yet was the beat of the Word unsure , so that I knew not truly whether my spirit had indeed heard aught, for there was immediately a silence, as ever, about mine inward being.
- Injurer 2. In another place Moso's representative was a large wooden bowl, decorated with white shells, and called Lipi, or sudden death, as described under Le Fe'e, No. 8. The priest received offerings from the injured, and, in lieu of them, prayed to Moso with loud crying and forced tears to curse with sudden death the unknown thief or other injurer.
65 words made from the letters INPURE
4 letter words made from INPURE:enur, eriu, erni, irun, iure, nipe, nuer, peri, peru, peur, pier, pine, pinu, priu, puir, puni, pure, rein, reni, renu, reup, rieu, ripe, ruen, ruin, rune, rupe, uner, unie, unip, uper, uren, urie.
3 letter words made from INPURE:epi, ern, ire, nip, pei, pen, per, pie, pin, pre, pun, rep, rip, rue, run, uni, unp, urn.
5 letter words made from INPURE:inure, neuri, perun, piner, prien, prine, prune, pueri, purie, purin, ripen, ruine, urein, urine.