What is the correct spelling for INQUIZTION?
This word (Inquiztion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INQUIZTION
- acquisition A most valuable acquisition to the British.
- inaction Anything was better than inaction .
- incision Then a circular incision through the skin is made around the limb just above the fetlock.
- incubation Both sexes work at the nest and take part in incubation .
- incursion The September sunlight, as it sifted through the windows on the heads of the kneeling people-even the droning of the honey-bees outside, and the occasional incursion of a buzzing marauder through the windows-made him feel as if he were in a dream.
- injection It took the vital injection From that sweaty little girl child She had the blood of conviction I'm alive and hurtin' – Dead On Arrival by Billy Idol
- inquisition Here's one Spanish Inquisition Put people in a terrible position – A Few Words by Randy Newman
- insertion At Westminster, as recorded above, traces of the insertion of glass have been observed.
- Inquisitional And to the notorious inability of these latter to cope with the experience and the devilish daring of the old established free traders, was due no doubt to the ferocity of the inquisitional laws presently levelled against smuggling and smugglers-laws which ruthlessly trenched upon almost every element of the British subjects' vaunted personal freedom, and which added, for the time, several new "hanging cases" to the sixty odd already in existence.
110 words made from the letters INQUIZTION
3 letter words made from INQUIZTION:iii, inn, ion, iou, iuz, nit, not, nun, nut, oui, out, tin, tiu, ton, tun, uni, unq, uzi.
4 letter words made from INQUIZTION:iino, iiun, innu, inti, inui, itno, itoi, iton, iuni, iuno, nito, nitz, nonu, notz, noun, nout, nuit, nuno, nuon, nutz, nuzi, onni, otzi, quin, quit, quiz, quoi, quon, quoz, tion, tizi, toun, touq, touz, tuin, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuqi, tuzi, tzuo, unio, uniq, unit, unni, unqi, unti, untz, zini, zinn, zint, zion, ziqi, ziti, zito, zoni, zuni, zuno.
5 letter words made from INQUIZTION:inion, innit, inonu, inuit, ionut, itzin, iunno, ninti, nintu, niton, nizin, notin, ntini, nutin, oituz, oquin, quino, quint, quito, quoin, quoit, tinio, tonin, toqui, tzion, union, uniti, untii, untin, utzon, zinin, zinio, zinni, zinno.