What is the correct spelling for INRESPONDING?
This word (Inresponding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INRESPONDING
- corresponding He was met, however, with corresponding vigor.
- expounding In the evening, when all was over, and the prayers said and the expounding and catechising finished, in a kind of despair she slipped away alone, and walked a little by herself in the deepening twilight beside the river; and again she made effort after effort to catch some consciousness of grace from this Sacrament Sunday, so rare and so precious; but an oppression seemed to dwell in the very air.
- unreasoning She was glad really, and she knew that she was glad, and yet all the blood in her body seemed to be running coldly because of unreasoning superstitious fear.
- unresponsive Norah tried hard to talk to her on other matters than housekeeping, but found her so stolidly unresponsive that at last she gave up the attempt.
- Responding She dressed hesitatingly, responding with forlorn eyes to Laura's imperious "Come."
- overspending Biglari Holdings purchased shares of Cracker Barrel in 2011, and has been often critical of the transparency to shareholders, overspending on advertising, lack of customer value, capital funds mismanagement, and not maximizing shareholder value.