What is the correct spelling for INRIGUING?
This word (Inriguing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INRIGUING
- engaging Here, too, was Lord Denysfort, a feeble-looking young man, with huge ears and no chin to speak of, who, however, had shown some sense in engaging a professional whip to drive the four-in-hand down through the fog.
- incurring Nevertheless, the fact that Constantine did find himself able to favor the Christian religion, without incurring any mental discomfort in the pursuit of his own ideas, rendered it possible for earnest believers in Christ to devote themselves to their faith in perfect security.
- inquiring She had always been invisible to her son's guests since the latter had openly declared himself against her and hers; so Waldemar was obliged to receive the new-comers himself-whether he were, or were not, at that moment disposed to see strangers, no one thought of inquiring .
- insignia In the cases in the recesses are also exhibited the insignia of the British and Indian orders of Knighthood, their collars, stars, and badges, and the Victoria Cross.
- intriguing "But what I see is not simple, but complex and intriguing beyond expression.
- origin All words thus affected are of foreign origin .
- Inveighing When we first met, his cups had brought him nearly to the end of the belligerent or irascible stage; he was then inveighing against the dwellers in the Shenandoah Valley, where he had lately been quartered, for their want of patriotism in declining to furnish their defenders with gratuitous whisky and tobacco; threatening the most dreadful reprisals when he should visit "thim desateful Copperhids" again.
57 words made from the letters INRIGUING
3 letter words made from INRIGUING:gig, gin, gnu, gui, gun, gur, igg, iii, inn, ngu, nig, nun, rig, rug, run, uni, urn.
4 letter words made from INRIGUING:gign, gnrn, grin, grui, gung, gurg, iing, iiun, ingi, innu, inui, irun, iuni, nigg, ning, nung, ring, rugi, ruin, rung, ugni, unni.
5 letter words made from INRIGUING:gring, gunnr, gurgi, gurin, igigi, inrun, irgun, iring, irini, nguni, nigun, ningi, riigi, ringu, rugii, ruini, runin, uring.