What is the correct spelling for INSNAE?
This word (Insnae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INSNAE
- ensnare Sigurd said: "No king's daughter shall ensnare me, therefore have not two thoughts on that subject; and I swear by the gods that I will possess thee and no other woman."
- insane Almost insane with anger, he thought it sweet.
- insanely Then he grasped his grey head in his hands and cried out insanely: I cannot think!
- inside He's somewhere inside surely?
- insinuate Besides, was it not somewhat presumptuous to insinuate to Mr. Pope, that his verses bore another face when he corrected them, while, at the same time, the translation of Homer, which he had never seen in manuscript, bore away the palm from that very translation, he himself asserted was done in the true spirit of Homer?
- insure If you wish to insure your salvation you have only two paths to take,-either leave the world or obey its laws.