What is the correct spelling for INSUR?
This word (Insur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INSUR
- ensure In order to ensure originality he ought to have translated every sentence before looking to see how Payne put it, but the temptation was too great for a very busy man-a man with a hundred irons in the fire-and he fell.
- incur If we took shelter in it, they could starve us out; if we attempted to descend it, they could easily pick us off; if any of us escaped back to the plain it would only be to incur greater exposure if they pursued, or probably to perish of hunger before we could reach any settlements.
- indus He was now occupied in no less a scheme than the conquest of the entire Panjab, from which enterprise he records that he had intended to return, like another Nearchus, by way of the Indus, to lay his conquests at the feet of George the Third of England.
- infer From the fact that the servant owed this to his master, we naturally infer, that he must have been at some time, and in some way, the responsible owner of that amount, or of its substantial equivalent.
- inner One leaf of the double doors of the inner safe of the bank vault was flung back across the narrow passage.
- insert It was written with a lead pencil on both sides of a sheet of paper, and I insert here a photograph of a half-tone reproduction of it.