What is the correct spelling for INSUT?
This word (Insut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INSUT
- ernst The same friend, Dr. Paul Ernst, had also arranged for a boat, to be used as a diving tender.
- indus The wide Indus valley is known as the Sindh.
- input In both types of amplifiers there is, of course, always the chance that the output circuit of one tube may be coupled to and induce some effect in the input circuit of one of the earlier tubes of the series.
- insect But the most important precaution is to avoid growing the crop year after year upon the same ground, especially after the insect has made its appearance.
- insert Dear Mr. Chorley writes a letter to appreciate most generously: so you see how little power he has in the paper to insert an opinion, or stop an injustice.
- insight Not too much left insight She changed all that one night – The Blues Man by Alan Jackson
- insist Nevertheless I must insist A thought is spared for those who missed – Don't Blame Me by UB 40