What is the correct spelling for INTAGRATIVE?
This word (Intagrative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTAGRATIVE
- integrate The Brain Gym program calls for children to repeat certain simple movements such as crawling, yawning, making symbols in the air, and drinking water which are claimed to increase blood flow to the brain, "integrate" the brain, and "repattern" the brain.
- integrated New York Citys network of community colleges was established outside of the CUNY system, and only integrated into that system at the insistence of the state government.
- integrating The dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC) is involved with "on-line" processing of information such as integrating different dimensions of cognition and behavior.
- integrative Carnegie Mellon also runs the Integrative Design, Arts, and Technology (IDeATe) Network to provide university-wide arts and technology education to students from every college.
- interactive Acquisition or collection of clinical trial data can be achieved through various methods that may include, but are not limited to, any of the following: paper or electronic medical records, paper forms completed at a site, interactive voice response systems, local electronic data capture systems, or central web based systems.
- interrogative Calendar paused, interrogative ; Kirkwood remained interested but silent.
- unattractive The "grave" was the least unattractive place he mentioned.
- integrates The material that Carmichael collected in the Carmina Gadelica - "The Hymns of the Gael" - is noted for its preservation of an indigenous "Celtic" spirituality that integrates the Christian with aspects of the pre-Christian.
481 words made from the letters INTAGRATIVE
3 letter words made from INTAGRATIVE:aar, aga, age, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ant, ara, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gar, gat, gen, get, gin, iaa, iga, ige, ira, ire, iva, nag, net, nig, nit, rag, rat, ret, rev, rig, rit, rna, tag, tai, tan, tar, tat, tea, teg, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnt, tri, van, var, vat, vet, vie, vii.
4 letter words made from INTAGRATIVE:aare, aevi, agar, agni, agra, aire, airt, anar, anga, ante, anti, area, aria, atar, avai, aver, avgi, eang, earn, egin, egna, egri, eini, eira, engi, erni, etna, ettv, evat, evit, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, gait, gari, gate, gati, gatt, gava, gean, gear, gent, geta, gien, girt, giti, give, gnat, gran, grin, grit, gvir, iaea, ieva, iing, iive, inga, inge, ingi, inti, iran, iten, naga, nagi, nave, near, neat, nega, nett, neva, ngae, nget, nige, nitv, nive, raag, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rana, rani, rant, rate, rava, rave, rega, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, revi, riga, ring, rite, rive, taei, taia, taig, tang, tara, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tati, tean, tear, teat, teav, tent, tera, tern, teti, tevi, tian, tier, tine, ting, tint, tire, tiri, tite, titi, titv, tive, trat, trei, trig, trna, tver, tvgn, tvri, vaan, vaea, vage, vain, vane, vara, varg, vart, veag, vega, vein, vena, veng, veni, vent, viae, vien, vier, viia, vine, ving.
5 letter words made from INTAGRATIVE:aarti, aegir, aeria, agaie, again, agate, agave, agena, agent, agita, agnar, agnea, agner, agran, agren, ainga, ainge, airan, aivar, aiver, anari, angar, angat, angei, anger, angra, angre, anier, aniva, antai, anter, arain, arang, arani, arati, areia, arena, areni, arent, areva, argei, ariga, arine, ariva, artin, atagi, atget, atigi, atina, ating, atire, ative, atrai, attan, attar, attia, avait, avari, avena, aveni, avent, avera, avert, avett, avian, avina, avine, avira, avnet, avrin, avtar, earnt, eatin, einai, einat, enitt, entia, envia, ergin, erian, ering, ertan, etang, etgar, etian, evatt, evitt, gaeta, gaini, gaint, gaita, gaite, gaitt, ganar, ganev, ganta, gante, garai, garat, garea, garet, garni, gater, gatra, gatta, gatti, gavar, gaver, gavia, gavit, geant, genri, gerin, gerti, getin, gettv, giaan, giant, giner, giren, gitai, gitar, gitin, givat, given, giver, givin, graae, graea, graet, grain, grani, grant, grate, grava, grave, grean, great, grein, grian, griet, griev, grine, grita, griva, iarge, iater, igara, igive, ignat, iinet, inara, inari, inert, inger, ingra, inite, intar, inter, intra, invar, invig, iraan, irani, irate, irati, irena, iriga, iring, itata, itera, itgav, ittar, itten, itter, ivane, ivatt, ivrea, nagai, nagar, nager, nagri, naira, nairi, naive, narai, naret, narva, nativ, natta, natte, navia, negai, negar, negra, negri, nerva, nervi, netiv, netra, nevar, ngara, ngari, ngata, ngati, ngiti, niari, nieva, nigar, niger, nigra, nirav, nirta, nitai, niter, nitra, nitre, nitti, nivea, niver, nivet, ntare, raeti, ragen, ragin, ragna, ragni, raita, raite, raitt, ranat, ranga, range, rangi, ranta, ratae, ratan, ratin, ratna, ratta, ratte, ratti, ravan, raven, ravna, ravne, ravni, reang, reata, regna, regni, reign, reing, renai, renga, renig, renta, retag, retia.