What is the correct spelling for INTCH?
This word (Intch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTCH
- eunuch The eunuch kissed the hem of her garment, and accepted the gift in silence.
- finch One named Louie Finch , her husband dead.
- inca By the way," she added hurriedly, seeing that Braddock was on the eve of resuming the reading, "tell me about your Inca mummy.
- inch "Take it away, please Mrs. Bilton," he called out, "and put it on the-" Mrs. Bilton however, didn't take anything away, but opened the door an inch instead.
- inter On the following day, several Canadians crossed over to the island to inter the body, which they accomplished, as they thought, very effectually.
- itch Sunday night, at eleven o'clock, there was such lovely moonlight along the river and on the snow that I was taken with an itch for movement, and I walked for two hours and a half imagining all sorts of things, pretending that I was travelling in Russia or in Norway.