What is the correct spelling for INTEACTED?
This word (Inteacted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INTEACTED
- indebted I am particularly indebted to Col.
- indented Above the hazel rose two straight, joyous maple-trees with gayly indented leaves, red stems and long dangling clusters of green fruit.
- infected As soon as I got to her room, I saw there was no one else present, and I told her that she had infected me, and that I wanted the wherewithal to pay the doctor.
- intact As long as a man's limbs are intact he is scarcely conscious of them, but when one is gone it troubles him all the time, although it isn't there.
- integrated There is, perhaps, a greater abundance of the primary tissue of experience to be refashioned and integrated by secondary modification; there is probably the same differentiation in relation to the determining biological ends, but there is at the outset less differentiation of the particular and specific modes of behaviour.
- intended She intended to let me know where she was going, thinking it would break my heart.
- untasted They had dined-a weary, comfortless meal-at which Leo had taken her place, and made an attempt to eat; but it was evident to the others that the food disgusted her, and almost everything was sent untasted away.
- Antedated (2) A cheque is not invalid by reason only that- (a) it is not dated; (b) it is antedated or post-dated; or (c) the date it bears is a Sunday.
- Enacted It is to him that we are indebted for all knowledge of the sublime scenes enacted at the last supper of the Girondists.
- Entreated 311, 312; entreated by Rousseau to draw up a civil profession of religious faith, i.
- Indicated As Julyman broke from his spell of dreaming Steve indicated the camp kettle.
- Indicted In North Carolina alone, eighteen hundred members of the Order stand indicted for their participation in outrages upon persons and property.
- Inducted Bailey was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on November 15, 2005.
- Injected The bill will correct substantially the economic defects injected into the revenue act of 1924, as well as many which have remained as war-time legacies.
- Interjected "But we've got a story," interjected the other.
- contacted Blubber Bay was where Captain Cook first contacted the Tlaamin Nation.