What is the correct spelling for INTEGREAT?
This word (Integreat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTEGREAT
- entreat "Perhaps I am to blame-perhaps when I see her in such trouble on Saturday night, I should entreat her to tell me why; but I said, 'To-night I will not worry her more; to-morrow morning I will talk to her; we will go for a long walk together?
- integral It is clear, however, that as long as the Crown is an integral part of the Executive, the Sovereign must have the fullest information upon foreign affairs.
- integrate They could not, of course, integrate in their own minds all of that immense store of memories and understand it all clearly ...
- integrated Mancinelli, who, like many other scholars of the time, gave public readings and interpretations of Horace and other classics, in 1492 dedicated to the celebrated enthusiast Pomponius Laetus an edition of the Odes, Epodes, and Secular Hymn, in which he so successfully integrated the comments of Acro, Porphyrio, Landinus, and himself, that for the next hundred years it remained the most authoritative Horace.
- integrator That's why they furnish integrator directories, I guess.
- integrity He felt as though not only his own existence but the integrity of the ship as a living whole, her frame, her life, her freight, and the souls clinging to her in the blind white void of the fog, was concentrated in himself.
- interact Telnet allows a user at one site to interact with a remote system at another site as if the user's terminal was connected directly to the remote computer.
- interject Or he may have some clever little tricks that will win applause, or witty sayings that will raise a laugh, and give him a chance to interject into his offering assorted elements of appeal that will gain applause from different classes of people in his audience.
- interpret No man dare interpret it to any other man; but Skag found perfect awe.
- interred At Baktchi-Serai, Stern was surrounded by Jews, "all anxious to buy Gospels," and was the guest of the chief rabbi, who shewed him the cemetery of the Karaites-strangely called "The Valley of Jehoshaphat"-with its 40,000 sculptured tombs, and in which myriads more had been interred , to whose memory poverty or indifference had raised no monument.
- integrates Whether any modern towns, and, if so, what, may be taken as integrates in the sense which would undoubtedly apply to ancient Athens or to mediaeval Florence, may be questioned; but it is too soon to interrupt our author....
426 words made from the letters INTEGREAT
5 letter words made from INTEGREAT:aegir, aegre, aerie, agene, agent, agere, agner, agree, agren, ainee, ainge, angei, anger, angre, anier, anter, areni, arent, arete, argei, arine, artin, atene, atete, atget, ating, atire, eager, eagre, earnt, eaten, eater, eatin, egert, egner, egret, eigen, eiger, einat, enate, enger, enitt, enter, entia, entre, erent, ergen, ergin, erian, ering, ertan, etage, etang, eteri, etgar, etian, etten, etter, gaint, gaite, gaitt, gante, garet, garni, gater, gatti, geant, geert, geier, genea, gener, genet, genre, genri, gente, gerea, gerin, gerne, gerti, getae, geter, getin, giant, gieen, giner, giren, gitar, graet, grain, grani, grant, grate, grean, great, green, greet, grein, grian, griet, grine, grita, iarge, iater, ierne, igene, ignat, inert, inger, ingra, intar, inter, intra, irate, irena, itera, ittar, ittee, itten, itter, nager, nagri, naree, naret, natte, neeti, negai, negar, neger, negra, negre, negri, neier, neige, netra, nette, ngari, ngati, niere, niete, nigar, niger, nigra, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, raeti, ragee, ragen, ragin, ragni, raite, raitt, ranee, range, rangi, ratee, ratin, ratte, ratti, reang, reate, regna, regni, reign, reing, renai, renga, renge, renig, renta, rente, retag, retia, retie, retin, riage, riang, riant, riege, rieng, rigan, rinat, ringa, ringe, rinta, ritan, taeng, tagen, tager, taing, taint, taite, tange, tangi, tanit, tante, tanti, tarig, tarte, tater, tatin, teare, teatr, teera, tegea, tegra, teian, teign, tener, tenet, tenga, tenge, tengi, tenia, tenir, tenri, tenta, tente, terai, teria, terna, terne, terni, teter, tetia, tetra, tetri, tiang, tiant, tiene, tieng, tiete, tigar, tiger, tinag, tinea, tiner, tinga, tinge, tinta, tiran, tirat, tiree, tirta, titan, titer, titre, tngri, tragi, train, trait, trani, trate, treat, treet, treni, treta, trian, triet, triga, trine, tring, trite.
3 letter words made from INTEGREAT:age, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eeg, ene, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gar, gat, gee, gen, get, gin, iga, ige, ira, ire, nag, nee, net, nig, nit, rag, rat, ret, rig, rit, rna, tag, tai, tan, tar, tat, tea, tee, teg, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnt, tri.
4 letter words made from INTEGREAT:agni, aire, airt, ante, anti, eang, earn, eega, egen, egin, egna, egri, eien, eier, eira, eire, engi, erei, erie, erne, erni, eter, etna, etre, gaen, gain, gait, gari, gate, gati, gatt, gean, gear, gene, gent, geta, gien, girt, gnat, gran, grin, grit, inga, inge, iran, iten, nagi, near, neat, nega, nett, ngae, ngee, nget, nige, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rani, rant, rate, reeg, reen, rega, rege, rein, reit, reni, rent, rete, reti, riga, ring, rite, taee, taei, taig, tang, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tati, tean, tear, teat, teen, tent, tera, tern, teti, tian, tier, tine, ting, tint, tire, tite, trat, tree, trei, trig, trna.