What is the correct spelling for INTERENCE?
This word (Interence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTERENCE
- endurance "But not in the sense of muscle, strength, courage, endurance .
- entrance But in spite of many efforts he failed to obtain any success against the Bactrians, because the entrance to their land was difficult and the number of their men of war was great.
- entrench And Clerval-could aught ill entrench on the noble spirit of Clerval?
- indecency Her face, which now seemed younger than ever, wore a look of important seriousness as though she were conscious of the indecency of her earlier excitement.
- indigence He drew her closer and closer to his bosom; and gazing fondly upon those eyes which years of indigence and care might have robbed of their young lustre, but not of their undying tenderness, he kissed away her tears, and addressed her in a voice which never failed to charm her grief into forgetfulness.
- indolence She wanted to run, cry, shout, jump hedges, throw herself on the grass anything, she didn't care what, so long as she escaped for a few hours from this prison, which smelt of powder and perfumed paints, and was oppressed by the weight of indolence .
- inference Definition, Self-evidence, Inference , and Observation.
- insurance "That is all the same to us," he said; "if matters stand so, let us have hail by all means, for when once all the villagers are insured by the Trieste Insurance Company, I see no difference whether there is hail or not.
- intense It was too old, too intense , for a child.
- interference But something must be done; Linn is too good a fellow to be allowed to go to the mischief without some kind of protest or interference ."
- intolerance This was a great achievement in a region hitherto noted for intolerance , bigotry, poverty, fanaticism, and superstition.
- utterance "Of course I'm not," he said, in a tone which lost in the utterance its original intention of irony.
- intervenes The little stream which yesterday trickled by the camp is become a young river, and it is a perfect mystery how Sabz Ali manages to cook our food over a fire guarded from the full force of the rain by blankets propped up with sticks, and how, having cooked it, he can bring it, still hot, across the twenty yards of rain-swept space which intervenes between the cook-house and our tent.
185 words made from the letters INTERENCE
4 letter words made from INTERENCE:cene, cenn, cent, cere, cert, cite, cree, ecer, eien, eier, eire, enic, erce, erei, erie, erne, erni, eter, etre, inec, iten, nece, nein, nice, nine, rece, reen, rein, reit, reni, rent, rete, reti, rice, rite, tecn, teen, tern, tier, tine, tire, tree, trei.
6 letter words made from INTERENCE:cenere, ceneri, center, centre, cerent, cinene, cretin, ectene, entice, entier, entire, entree, entric, erence, ienner, incent, innere, intern, nectin, neicer, netrin, niente, recent, recien, recine, recite, reenen, reiten, rennet, rentee, rience, teener, tenere, tenner, tenrec, tienen, tierce, tinene, tinner, treece, trenin, triene.
5 letter words made from INTERENCE:cente, centi, ceren, cerne, cient, citee, creen, crete, crine, ctene, eenie, eerie, einen, ennie, enten, enter, entin, entre, erect, erent, erice, eteri, etree, ictrn, ierne, inert, inner, inter, neeti, neier, nicen, niece, niere, niete, niner, niten, niter, nitre, recit, recti, rence, renin, rente, retie, retin, rinne, teene, tence, tener, tenir, tenri, terce, terne, terni, ticer, tiene, tiner, tiree, trece, treni, trice, trine.
7 letter words made from INTERENCE:centene, centner, cretine, enteric, etrenne, interne, teenier, terence, treinen, trencin.
3 letter words made from INTERENCE:cer, crt, ect, eec, ene, ent, ern, ert, etc, ice, inn, ire, nec, nee, net, nit, nne, nrc, ret, rit, tec, tee, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tri.