What is the correct spelling for INTESION?
This word (Intesion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INTESION
- contusion The head had received a severe contusion, but he had seen greater injuries recovered from: he was by no means hopeless; he spoke cheerfully.
- incision The reindeer is then handed over to the women, who, by an incision in the side of the belly, take out the entrails. I'll open up if you make an incision I'll do right by you All I ask is for your care and precision And maybe I could pull through – Open Heart Surgery by Beth Ditto
- incursion The reason why Archidamus remained in order of battle at Acharnae during this incursion, instead of descending into the plain, is said to have been this.
- indecision Rebecca was old enough to realize the difference between loyalty and selfish indecision, and she was sure that the Hortons were thinking more of their own comfort than of the good of America. Blue skies are turning gray it's the point of indecision Leaving in the car and much be spent on television – Cards Never Lie by Beyonce Knowles
- insertion The youth gaped when he found his arm taken prisoner by the insertion of a small deliciously-gloved and perfumed hand through it.
- intention The answer is in the intention That lies behind the question – A Spade by Ani DiFranco
- intrusion This is a intrusion No time for your confusion – 3 Days And 1000 Nights by Tsunami Bomb
- intuition Don't turn your back on intuition Don't turn your back on superstition – Don't Turn Your Back by blue oyster cult
- invasion A popularity of invasion Handed down through centuries A force of arms called gentle persuasion What have we learned from history – Apparently Nothing by brand new heavies
176 words made from the letters INTESION
4 letter words made from INTESION:eini, ento, eons, iino, inns, inst, inti, iten, itno, itoi, iton, nein, neon, nest, nets, nine, nisi, nito, nits, noen, none, nose, note, onen, onne, onni, osen, otis, sein, sent, seoi, sine, sinn, sion, site, snit, snot, sone, teso, ties, tine, tion, toei, tone, tons, tsen.
5 letter words made from INTESION:einin, einon, eisin, eison, ennio, enson, entin, entsi, eosin, etons, etsin, iines, iinet, ineos, inion, inite, innie, innit, inose, inset, inson, intoe, isnin, isnot, isone, istoe, itoen, neots, nieto, ninis, ninos, ninti, nisei, nison, niten, niton, noise, noite, nones, nonis, noten, notes, notin, ntini, oints, onnes, onnie, onsen, onset, osite, seini, seito, senin, senio, senni, senoi, senti, seoni, setin, seton, sient, sinne, sinni, sinno, sinoe, sinon, sinti, sioni, sitin, sitio, sitno, sitoe, sonin, sonne, sonti, stein, stenn, stoen, stone, stonn, tenis, tenno, tenon, tenos, tenso, tiein, tiens, tieon, tines, tinio, tinos, tions, tisei, tisin, toein, toine, tonen, tones, tonin, tonis, tonne, tosin, tsien, tsine, tsion.
3 letter words made from INTESION:ent, eon, eos, est, ies, inn, ion, iso, neo, net, nit, nne, not, one, sen, set, sin, sit, son, sot, ten, tie, tin, toe, ton.