What is the correct spelling for INTRAGRATING?
This word (Intragrating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTRAGRATING
- integrating Goenka, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Joseph Goldstein, Tara Brach, Alan Clements, and Sharon Salzberg, who have been widely attributed with playing a significant role in integrating the healing aspects of Buddhist meditation practices with the concept of psychological awareness, healing, and well-being.
- integration The whole system lacks plasticity and adaptability; for it is relatively mechanical and of a low degree of integration .
- intriguing Lord Scroope and the Countess, had they known the priest's views on this matter, would have regarded him as an unscrupulous intriguing ruffian, prepared to destroy the happiness of a noble family by a wicked scheme.
- Entreating He prevailed upon a deputation of the Valencian nobility to follow with the same purpose, and transmitted the opinion of a council of war, which was unanimous in entreating the king to stay his steps.
- Inaugurating The author of this little volume pretends to settle no disputes, aims at inaugurating no reforms.
- Interrogating "It is no use, I tell you, his interrogating me.
314 words made from the letters INTRAGRATING
3 letter words made from INTRAGRATING:aar, aga, ain, air, ana, ani, ant, ara, art, gag, gar, gat, gig, gin, iaa, iga, igg, inn, ira, nag, nan, nig, nit, rag, rat, rig, rit, rna, tag, tai, tan, tar, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt, tri.
5 letter words made from INTRAGRATING:aarti, again, aging, agita, agnar, agran, ainga, airan, anant, anari, angan, angar, angat, angin, angra, anini, annai, annar, annia, antai, arain, arang, arani, arann, arati, argir, ariga, artin, artra, atagi, atigi, atina, ating, atrai, attan, attar, attia, gagra, gaini, gaint, gaita, gaitt, ganar, gangi, ganna, ganta, garai, garat, garga, gargi, garni, garri, gatra, gatta, gatti, giaan, giang, giant, gigan, gigia, ginga, gitai, gitar, gitin, gnana, gnant, gragn, grain, grani, grant, grian, gring, grita, ianni, igara, ignat, igtgt, inara, inari, ingra, innit, intan, intar, intra, iraan, irani, irati, iriga, iring, itata, ittar, nagai, nagan, nagar, nagin, nagri, naina, naing, naini, naira, nairi, nanai, nanri, narai, naran, narin, narni, narra, natin, natta, ngana, ngara, ngari, ngata, ngati, ngiti, niang, niani, niari, nigar, nigga, nigra, ningi, ninti, nirta, nitai, nitra, nitti, ntini, ragga, ragin, ragna, ragni, raita, raitt, ranan, ranat, ranga, rangi, ranni, ranta, ratan, ratin, ratna, ratra, ratri, ratta, ratti, riaan, riang, riant, riata, rigan, rinat, ringa, rinna, rinta, ritan, taang, taani, tagai, tagar, taian, taiga, taing, taint, taira, taita, tanat, tanga, tangi, tanii, tanit, tanni, tanta, tanti, tarar, tarig, tarna, tatan, tatar, tatin, tatra, tiaan, tiang, tiant, tiara, tigar, tinag, tinga, tinta, tinti, tiran, tirat, tirta, titan, titia, titin, tngri, tragi, train, trait, trani, trata, trian, triga, trigg, tring.
4 letter words made from INTRAGRATING:agar, agni, agra, airt, anar, anga, anna, anti, aria, atar, gaag, gaan, gaga, gagn, gaia, gain, gait, gang, gari, gati, gatt, gign, girr, girt, giti, gnat, gnrn, gran, grin, grit, iing, inga, ingi, inti, iran, naga, nagi, narn, nian, nigg, nina, ning, nrna, raag, ragi, rain, rana, rani, rant, riga, ring, riri, tagg, taia, taig, tang, tara, tarn, tart, tati, tian, ting, tint, tiri, titi, trat, trig, trna.