What is the correct spelling for INTRANCE?
This word (Intrance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTRANCE
- endurance I have learned the limit of my power of endurance.
- entrance "The price of an entrance has come of late to be the life of an English arrficer!
- entranced If entranced, was the girl, then, a voluntary seer and speaker?
- hindrance One hindrance to us getting it fairly wrought, is owing to the way we are bound to the proprietors for the fishermen's rents.
- insurance Under the instruction of a friend, long since dropped out and lost, who had held a considerable position in a leading assurance company, he had acquired a sound working knowledge of the principles and mysteries of insurance.
- intense 4. A look of intense delight broke over her countenance; she grasped my hand, drew me toward her, and exclaimed: "Dinna ye hear it?
- intolerance There can be no doubt that religious intolerance was not a part of Washington's character.
- utterance There may be no single utterance that my religion could not have spared, and yet were I to be altogether dumb my religion would, indeed, be as nothing.
- entrances The earthquake shock did some damage to the different entrances to the building; the walls were uninjured.