What is the correct spelling for INTUISSION?
This word (Intuission) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INTUISSION
- contusion In a similar injury, cerebral contusion (bruising of brain tissue), blood is mixed among tissue.
- incision The first incision in the lateral operation of lithotomy is commenced over the inferior inner angle of this interval. Stereo sound with double vision, Daylight makes its first incision, – A Million Miles Away (Imagination) by pallas
- incursion Riversbrook was the last house at the blind end of the street, and its east windows looked out on a wood which sloped down to a valley, the street having originally been an incursion into a large private estate, of which the wood alone remained.
- indecision Ken was in an agony of indecision. Stuffed his mouth with indecision Why he's a lonely man without a vision? – Charlie Brown's Parents by dishwalla
- infusion All this might be remedied by an infusion of a strong social force; but, one or two families who have lived very different lives, and have taken up their abode in it, can do but little towards so desirable a change.
- intercession But she declined visit, intercession, and all.
- intermission Continuing without intermission during the whole of the day, towards night, it, as usual, ceased, and was succeeded by a sharp frost; which, taking effect upon men thoroughly exposed, and already cramped by remaining so long in one posture, rendered our limbs completely powerless.
- intimation We answer, if it had been, we might expect some such intimation.
- intrusion He might feel my visit as an intrusion. I embrace your intrusion We disappear in seclusion – Synchronized Hearts by Colony 5
- intuition Denies her intuition And sends young Julia to school To learn an empty vision That's full of paper tiger rats – Nineteen Forty-Eight by Harper Roy
175 words made from the letters INTUISSION
3 letter words made from INTUISSION:iii, inn, ion, iou, iso, nit, not, nsu, nun, nut, oui, out, sin, sis, sit, son, sos, sot, sou, sun, sus, tin, tiu, ton, tss, tun, uni, uns.
4 letter words made from INTUISSION:iino, iiun, inns, innu, inst, inti, inui, inus, isis, itno, itoi, iton, iuni, iuno, nisi, nito, nits, nonu, noun, nous, nout, nsui, nuit, nuno, nuns, nuon, nuts, onni, onus, osun, otis, otus, oust, sinn, sins, sion, snit, snot, sonu, stun, suin, suit, suoi, suon, suos, sust, suto, tion, tons, toss, toun, tous, tsou, tsui, tuin, tuis, tuni, tuno, tuoi, unio, unit, unni, unti.
5 letter words made from INTUISSION:inion, iniss, innit, innus, inonu, inson, inuit, ionut, isnin, isnot, isoun, itosu, iunno, ninis, ninos, ninti, nintu, ninus, nison, nisos, nisou, nisus, niton, nonis, nonus, notin, nouns, ntini, nuits, nutin, nutso, oints, ousts, outis, sinni, sinno, sinon, sinti, sinus, sioni, sisno, sison, sisti, sitin, sitio, sitno, snots, snout, soins, sonin, sonti, sonus, sosin, souts, stonn, stoun, stuns, suits, sunni, sunns, susno, sutin, suton, tinio, tinos, tinus, tions, tisin, tissu, tonin, tonis, tonus, tosin, tosun, touns, tsion, tsuno, tunis, union, uniti, units, unson, untii, untin.