What is the correct spelling for INVIGERATES?
This word (Invigerates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INVIGERATES
- invigorate Thus the young deputies were to make the laws, but the older deputies were to amend or reject them; and this nice adjustment of the characteristics of youth and age, a due blending of enthusiasm with caution, promised to invigorate the body politic and yet guard its vital interests.
- invigorated We did not know before it was demonstrated by this treatment that sleep is merely a reduced discharge of motor-nerve force, a partial turning off of the motor-batteries, by which, through rest, they are invigorated for fresh action during the waking hours, and that the degrees of this reduction range in their effects from sleep, more or less deep, down to coma, and can be raised again from coma to sleep, and from sleep to complete wakefulness.
- inaugurates It terminates the old series which began with birth after the flesh and inaugurates a New Series by birth after the Spirit, a New Life of infinite unfoldment with glorious possibilities beyond our highest conception.
- integrates The diffused elements which he integrates into visible and tangible bodies have all the air of being the very particles of the simple bodies, which he first supposes disseminated throughout space.
- invigorates It invigorates the mind like a refreshing dew falling gently on the flowers of spring.
- ingrates But it seems to me that when I merely tried to mitigate the terrible news imparted by Dick, you are rank ingrates for questioning my far less doubtful story.
637 words made from the letters INVIGERATES
5 letter words made from INVIGERATES:aegir, aegis, aegre, aerie, aerts, aesir, aesti, agene, agent, agere, agers, agins, agner, agree, agren, aigis, ainee, ainge, ainsi, aints, airns, airts, aisen, aisin, aisne, aiver, anees, anese, anesi, angei, anger, anges, angre, angst, anier, anies, anise, anisi, anser, anter, areni, arens, arent, arete, argei, arges, aries, arine, arise, arnes, artin, arvee, asger, asier, asing, asirv, asner, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, atene, atigi, ating, atire, ative, aveni, avens, avent, avere, avers, avert, avine, avnet, avrin, eager, eagre, eanes, earns, earnt, easer, eaten, eater, eatin, eaves, eesti, eevns, egans, egers, egert, egest, egner, egret, eigen, eiger, einai, einat, eines, einie, eisai, eisen, eisin, enate, enets, enevs, enger, enset, enter, entia, entre, entsi, enver, envia, erase, erent, erevs, ergen, ergin, erian, ering, erins, ernes, ernst, ersin, erste, ertan, esera, estai, estan, esten, ester, etage, etang, etens, eteri, etgar, etian, etive, etnas, etsin, evans, evens, event, evers, evert, evets, evins, evren, gaini, gaint, gairs, gaite, ganes, ganev, ganis, gante, garet, garis, garni, garst, gater, gates, gatis, gaver, gavit, geant, gears, geats, geens, geers, geert, geier, geise, geits, genas, genea, gener, genet, genis, genre, genri, gente, gents, geras, gerea, gerin, gerne, gersi, gerst, gerti, gesar, getae, geter, getin, giant, gieen, giers, giese, ginas, giner, gines, giren, giris, girns, girts, gisin, gitai, gitar, gites, gitin, givat, givee, given, giver, givin, gnars, gnast, gnats, graet, grain, grais, grani, grans, grant, grate, grave, gravs, grean, great, green, greet, grein, greis, grian, grias, gries, griet, griev, grine, grins, grisi, grist, grita, grits, griva, iarge, iater, ieast, ierne, igene, igive, ignat, ignis, iines, iinet, iives, inari, inert, inese, inger, ingra, inite, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, invar, invig, irani, irans, irate, irati, irena, iriga, iring, isaev, isaie, isang, isarn, isere, isger, ising, isnae, isneg, isner, ister, istre, itera, itgav, itser, ivane, ivars, ivens, ivers, ivete, ivins, ivrea, nager, nagri, nairi, naive, naree, naret, naris, nasri, nates, nativ, naves, nears, nease, neave, neeti, negai, negar, neger, negev, negra, negre, negri, neier, neige, neive, nerts, nerva, nerve, nervi, neset, neste, netas, netes, netiv.
4 letter words made from INVIGERATES:aevi, ages, agni, aire, airs, airt, ante, anti, ares, arse, arts, asin, aver, aves, avgi, eang, earn, ease, east, eats, eeas, eega, egen, egin, egis, egna, egri, eien, eier, eini, eira, eire, engi, erei, erie, eris, erne, erni, erse, erst, esna, eter, etna, etre, evat, even, ever, evit, gaen, gain, gait, gari, gate, gati, gean, gear, gene, gens, gent, geta, gets, gien, girt, gisi, gist, giti, give, gnat, gnsr, gran, grin, gris, grit, gvir, ieva, iing, iive, inga, inge, ingi, ings, inst, inti, iran, iris, iten, ives, nagi, nags, nast, nave, near, neat, nega, nest, nets, neva, ngae, ngee, nget, ngvs, nige, nisi, nits, nitv, nive, rage, ragi, rags, raie, rain, rani, rant, rase, rate, rave, reeg, reen, rega, rege, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, rete, reti, revi, ries, riga, ring, rise, rite, rive, sage, sane, sang, sant, sari, sate, save, sear, seat, seen, seer, sege, segi, sein, sene, sent, sere, seta, siai, sian, siar, sieg, siev, sign, sine, sing, sire, sita, site, siva, snag, snit, sree, stag, star, stir, stiv, svar, svir, taee, taei, tags, taig, tang, tare, tarn, tean, tear, teav, teen, tera, tern, tevi, tgvs, tian, tier, ties, tine, ting, tire, tiri, tive, tree, trei, trig, trna, tsar, tsav, tsen, tsvi, tver, tvgn, tvri, vage, vain, vane, vans, varg, vart, vase, vast, veag, veen, veer, vega, vein, vena, veng.
3 letter words made from INVIGERATES:age, ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eeg, ene, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, ese, esr, est, eta, eve, gar, gas, gat, gee, gen, get, gin, gsr, ies, iga, ige, ira, ire, irs, iva, nag, nee, net, nig, nit, rag, ras, rat, res, ret, rev, rig, rit, rna, sag, sat, sea, see, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, tag, tai, tan, tar, tea, tee, teg, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tri, van, var, vas, vat, vet, vie, vii.