What is the correct spelling for INVOLSE?
This word (Involse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INVOLSE
- enclose Meanwhile I enclose a little bit, which you may fancy.
- infuse Mary long refused to be comforted; and was only sustained by young health, and by hopes which we all laboured to infuse into her dejected heart; but the sickly frame of William's brother never recovered from the shook it received.
- inverse This inverse variation is very important, though very little realised.
- inviolate To McCalloway he stood pledged to keep inviolate the confidence of their conversations, and it was only after an awkward pause that he replied with a halting lameness: "Hit hain't jist p'intedly what nobody's been a'tellin' me.
- invoice 2820. Do you keep an invoice -book?
- involve Henrietta, fearing above all things in her weak state the noise of firing which a siege would involve , dragged herself from her bed a few days after the birth of her baby, whose helpless life she confided to one of her attendants, the Countess of Morton.
- inhales Now rose on him, like the morning sun, the memory of his first poetical enjoyments, of his earliest appreciations of that luscious harmony which many a human ear never inhales .
- envoys Croesus took his time, sending envoys to consult oracles near and far.
- invites After such a dream he makes a sweathouse and invites in an old man who prays and makes the offering.
- invoices Sometimes, after a couple of weeks of extra hard work, I've taken my mind off invoices long enough to wag it around a bit and I've felt like a swimmer coming up after a long dive.
- invades We find again and again, in Saint-Simon's story, that sorrow no sooner invades a soul somewhat loftier than others, somewhat nearer to life perhaps, than it speedily flies for comfort to one it has thus seen pass by in the midst of the uneasy silence and almost malevolent wonder, that in this world too often attend the footsteps of a blameless life.
- unveils Then Parsifal announces that he is commanded by Divine decree to become the guardian of the Grail, which he unveils and reverently receives into his hands.
237 words made from the letters INVOLSE
5 letter words made from INVOLSE:eison, elion, enols, envio, envoi, eosin, evils, evins, ilves, ineos, inose, insel, ionel, ioves, isone, ivens, leino, leins, levis, liens, lieon, lione, liven, livno, loins, losen, losev, losin, loven, lovin, nelio, nelis, nevis, nivel, noise, nolie, novel, noves, novis, olein, olins, olive, oneil, onlie, osiel, oslin, ovels, ovens, selin, selon, selvi, senil, senio, senoi, senol, seoni, silen, sileo, silvo, sinoe, slone, slove, soile, solei, solin, solve, sveio, veils, velio, velos, venis, venlo, viens, vilen, viles, vilno, vines, vinos, viols, vleis, vlies, voies, voile, volin, vosne.
4 letter words made from INVOLSE:elio, elvi, enlo, enol, eons, evil, evli, ileo, inle, inlo, iove, isle, ivel, ives, lein, leio, leiv, leni, lens, leon, levi, levo, lien, lies, liev, line, lino, lion, live, loei, loen, loin, lone, lose, losi, love, nevo, nile, nisl, nive, noel, noev, noli, nose, nove, oeil, olie, osel, osen, ovel, oven, ovis, sein, seli, seoi, siel, siev, silo, sine, sion, sloe, slon, snel, soil, sole, sone, veil, vein, veio, veli, velo, veni, veno, veon, viel, vien, vies, vile, vils, vine, vino, viol, vise, viso, vlei, vlie, vlne, vole, vons.
6 letter words made from INVOLSE:eloins, envois, evison, insole, iveson, lesion, levins, livens, liveon, lovein, lovins, nelvis, nevils, nivose, novels, oleins, olives, onlive, ovines, selvin, silnov, silone, slevin, sliven, sloven, slovin, snivel, solein, solive, solvin, sovine, visone, voiles, voline.
3 letter words made from INVOLSE:enl, eon, eos, evl, ies, ilo, ion, iso, lei, leo, lev, lie, lin, liv, lvi, neo, nil, nov, oil, one, sen, sin, sle, sol, son, vie.
7 letter words made from INVOLSE:levison, loveins, novelis.