What is the correct spelling for INVTES?
This word (Invtes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INVTES
- invest I wrote upon I trust you will invest 'Cause chances are the game is just a test – Scared Money by Saul Williams
- invite Daisy does everything right I'm more concerned With some personal questions I swear I did not invite – More Than We Bargained For by Unknown Author
- invited I be that mind blessin blessin these lessons we've ignited Want to bring it to my face man you're cordially invited – Down Syndrome by de la soul
- Antes Only last Sunday he was in Sunday School and had us sing in memory of Allie Antes :
- Envies Many a man envies the happiness of these favourites, and would fain insinuate himself into the same good graces, if he did but know the way; but, whoever has a tolerable share of discretion, will distrust his abilities in this respect, and modestly forbear the attempt, for fear he should miscarry and look like an Ass. But, in short, the true moral of this fable is, that every one should consider the just turn and temper of his parts, and weigh the talents by which he hopes to be distinguished.
- Indies The Count D' Estaings Squadron I suppose will go to the West Indies .
- inmates Adela prepared to take her out to the now isolated cabin, and bring off the inmates .
- invites An outer stairway leading to the second story of a big building invites us.
- invaders Owing to their low standard of reasoning, however, the mule-like invaders utterly failed to grasp the advantage which, as far as the appearance tended, they might reasonably be supposed to reap by an immediate pursuit.
- unites Time no more cures our ills, than space unites our souls, because they cross it to mingle.
- inlets He has smuggled more than one cargo of cigars through these inlets ."
- invades Others see in the vegetation of the Peronospora the immediate or indirect cause of the various symptoms of the disease; either that the parasite invades the stalks of the potato, and in destroying them, or, so to speak, in poisoning them, determines a diseased state of the tubercles, or that it introduces itself into all the organs of the plant, and that its vegetation is the immediate cause of all the symptoms of the disease that one meets with in any organ whatever.
- incites In the sweet springtime, when the rising of the sap incites some to poetry, some to making maple sugar, and some to watching for the first flowers, it is well to look at a few tree-blooms, and to consider the possibilities and the pleasures of a peaceful hunt that can be made with profit in city street or park, as well as along country roadsides and in the meadows and the woods.
76 words made from the letters INVTES
3 letter words made from INVTES:ent, est, ies, net, nit, sen, set, sin, sit, ten, tie, tin, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from INVTES:entsi, etsin, evins, inset, ivens, netiv, nevis, nivet, nvest, senti, setin, sient, stein, sveti, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine, venis, venit, venti, vents, vesti, viens, vient, viets, vines, vinet, vints, viset, vitse.
4 letter words made from INVTES:evit, inst, iten, ives, nest, nets, nits, nitv, nive, sein, sent, siev, sine, site, snit, stiv, tevi, ties, tine, tive, tsen, tsvi, vein, veni, vent, vest, vien, vies, vine, vise.