What is the correct spelling for IOLD?
This word (Iold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IOLD
- bold "Seeing she was afraid, I grew bold , I screamed, I scolded.
- cold It's cold here in the Past."
- fold O, that He who teaches as never man taught may be pleased to guide them and bring them to himself that there may be one shepherd and one sheep-fold.
- gold "Keep the gold in it, of course.
- hold "Go back at once, and get hold of young Denville.
- mold Still there was about her a depth of feeling of which none had ever dreamed, and it only required a skillful hand to mold her into an altogether different being.
- old Of course it was the Old Man.
- sold I just wished with all my might to sell to 'em, and I sold to 'em."
- wold Some of our neighbours had given us specially lively specimens of the personalities indulged in at the meetings of their local bodies, Boards of Guardians, and Councils-notably, at that time, those of Winchcombe and Stow-on-the-Wold, where these exhibitions appeared to form a favourite diversion.
- Told It was never told.