What is the correct spelling for IONES?
This word (Iones) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IONES
- bones There were the clean-picked bones of their feast and the dirt from their feet on Amalia's carefully kept floor.
- jones Mr. Jones would like to stay and see the field and talk business with Mr. Collingwood until the steamer returns, in about a week; and I have wondered if you could put up with me that long also.
- onus And then he recovered himself, perceiving that he owed it to his wife to take upon himself the onus of this man's presence, and that he could not expect any of his guests to entertain him.
- Ones Their loved ones would have had plenty of warning and would be out of the way by now.
- INS I daresay you know I've just gone into partnership in Sunwich, and I'm told there's no man knows more about the business and the ins and outs of this town than you do.
- Inez Inez turned pale at the sound.
- Ines Houthulst Forest, in spite of all the gas that has soaked it, was full of German troops of the 26th Reserve Division, under stern orders to defend it to the death, with another division in support, and the Marines on their right.
- zones The sun rose into zones of fire and set in burning fields of ice, but, in pain, we breathed the chill of death.
- eons The stars reminded him that through the eons all had been right with the world of worlds; they sang of hope and happiness and beauty.
- inns She seemed to have a plan in her mind which required Bradshaws and the names of inns.
- tones Mary Ballard's hands were warm, and her tones were rich and full.
- cones He brought in a large handful of pine cones and made a roaring fire in the chimney he had built, before Larry roused himself.
- hones One of the Duke's officers presented himself at the hones of the Vice-Consul and demanded 200 Louis.
- IONS Both the positive and negative ions of the more concentrated solution pass into the less concentrated solution, but the ions of one sign will pass more rapidly than those of the other sign, because being smaller, they meet with less resistance.
- pones The feast had begun at one o'clock, but by Jasper's skilful maneuvering of one gorgeous viand after the other, into the right place, by having relays of pones browned to the right turn and potatoes at the proper bursting point, it had been prolonged until the shadows of late afternoon were beginning to turn purple.