What is the correct spelling for IOT?
This word (Iot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IOT
- bot Who so brekyeth this, be wel war, Bot yf he repente, Amenden hym and mercy aske, And meekliche hym shryve, Ich drede me, and he deye, Hit worth for dedlich synne Acounted byfore Crist, Bot e Conscience excuse hym. Loke now were theese lolleres And lewede eremytes, Yf thei breke thys obedience That ben so fro churche, Wher see we hem on Sonedays The servise to huyre?
- cot "There's the very cot , Ma'am," I said.
- dot Peggy and Dot were the children.
- hot I was only after putting in the hot bottle!"
- io The river Jaboc they expressed Io Bacchus.
- ion "He is somebody that knows us very well," said Marion, "for he asked after every one of the family in particular."
- iota He had never been a boy who was subject to temptations of this nature, or who cared one iota for the opinion of others, especially if he believed himself to be in the right; and he had no patience with or pity for weakness of character or purpose.
- Got Are you sure he got your letter?
- Wot Wot are they doing out a bed at this hour?