What is the correct spelling for IPASSING?
This word (Ipassing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IPASSING
- appeasing Propitiatory offerings were brought with the object of appeasing the anger of the gods.
- assign Nor is it a hard matter to assign probable causes of the perfection in this modern art.
- easing The hand, being placed holding the reins, as previously described, and the reins being drawn to that determined length, that the bracing of the muscles of the hand would rein the horse back, and the easing of them permit him to advance freely; if the hand be held steady, as the horse advances in a trot, the fingers will feel by the tightening and loosening of the reins, a slight sensation or tug, occasioned by the measure or cadence of every step, this sensation or tug, which is reciprocally felt in the horse's mouth, by means of the correspondence between the hand and the mouth, is called the appui; and while this appui is preserved, the horse is in perfect obedience to the rider, the hand directing him with the greatest ease, so that the horse seems to work by the will of the rider, rather than by the compulsion of the hand.
- imposing The entrance was by no means imposing .
- issuing Nor do I subscribe to it that every nation goes to war only on issuing a declaration or proclamation of war.
- lapsing Where lines cannot be changed, bits of comedy business may perhaps be inserted to keep the audience from lapsing into listlessness.
- opposing She did not want Francis to go into the village, and yet, since he himself had suggested it, it was difficult to find a good reason for opposing him.
- pacing The porter opened the gates of the court, which had that night been my asylum, and I issued into the streets, pacing them with quick steps, as if I sought to avoid the wretch whom I feared every turning of the street would present to my view.
- passing Be a part of passing events.
- Amassing In the 1850s Barber assisted her older brother, Thomas Holden Bowker, in his work amassing the first collection of Stone Age implements in South Africa.
- Parsing For written recitations in analysis and parsing; so arranged as to economize the time of both pupil and teacher.
- Pausing "Wait a minute," said Roscoe, pausing and peering about in the half darkness.
- bypassing Like him, al-Muwaffaq's power relied to a great extent on his close association with the Turkish military: following the demands of the Turkish rank and file for one of the Caliphs brothers to be appointed as their commander, bypassing their own leaders, who were accused of misappropriating salaries, he was appointed the main intermediary between the caliphal government and the Turkish military.
153 words made from the letters IPASSING
5 letter words made from IPASSING:agins, aigis, ainsi, aisin, anisi, ansip, apiin, apini, apsis, asing, aspis, assin, gaini, ganis, gasps, ginas, gisin, gissi, iasis, ignis, iniss, insas, isang, ising, ispas, issan, issia, nassi, niais, nisas, nisga, pagni, paign, pains, paiss, pangi, pangs, panis, pasii, pasin, pasni, passi, piang, piani, pians, piigs, piing, pinas, pinga, pings, pisan, pisin, pissa, saing, saini, sains, sangi, sangs, sansi, sapin, siang, siani, sians, sigan, signs, sinag, sinai, sinas, sings, sinig, sipan, sipsi, sisig, snags, snaps, snigs, snips, spags, spain, spang, spani, spans, spiga, spins, ssang.
4 letter words made from IPASSING:agni, apis, asin, gain, gaps, gasp, gipn, gisi, iing, inga, ingi, ings, isis, nagi, nags, naps, ngap, nipa, nips, nisi, pain, pang, pans, pass, ping, pins, pisa, piss, sags, sang, saps, siai, sian, sign, sing, sins, snag, snap, snip, span, spin.
3 letter words made from IPASSING:ain, ani, ans, asp, ass, gap, gas, gin, gnp, iga, nag, nap, nig, nip, pan, pas, pia, pig, pin, psa, psi, sag, sap, sin, sip, sis, spa.