What is the correct spelling for IPORTANT?
This word (Iportant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IPORTANT
- important He says it is much the most important thing he has ever had to do with-and that is saying a good deal, you know.
- importunate Very annoyed at this impertinent curiosity, she would leap upon the importunate stranger and punish him terribly with her sharp beak.
- importunity Once his decision was made known, however, they decided to drag him out of his retirement, and by dint of persistent importunity prevailed on him at last to appear at a public meeting.
- impotent Besides, they are generally conscious of being impotent in action, for in the midst of work the motives of their activity almost withdraw their attention from the work.
- irritant Trading upon the heels of his encounter with Valerie, it made a terrific counter-irritant to the violent inflammation which that meeting had set up.
- opportunity I shall send it you on the first opportunity.
- patent How are "letters patent" secured?
- pedant Little David Lester, the pedant, the mother's boy, who looked eighteen but was probably older, pouted, and his heavy lips in his thin face moved.
- portend Now what may that portend?
- portent Is it a portent?
- potent England must always have been a desirable ally to Spain against her potent rival and neighbour.
- Importuned How or when he had formed an intimacy with Maisons, I have never been able to unravel; but formed it, he had; and he importuned me so much, nay exerted his authority over me, that at last I found I must give way.