What is the correct spelling for IPSUM?
This word (Ipsum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IPSUM
- apse The temple was a large, oblong hall, with a great figure of Buddha, cross-legged, imperturbable, enthroned in a niche at its further end, like the apse or recess in a church in Italy.
- assume If the ends of the bones have been drawn one past the other, they should be drawn out by firm and continuous tension, until they again assume the position in which they were before the accident.
- gypsum Huge flagons, coated with gypsum , were brought in shoulder high, each with a label attesting that it was the great Falernian vintage of Opimius, one hundred years old.
- ism Heresy is in itself neither Atheism nor Theism, neither the rejection of the Church of Rome, nor of Canterbury, nor of Constantinople; heresy is not necessarily of any-ist or-ism.
- opium Gambling isn't a simple thing like the opium habit.
- opossum Perhaps the most unique and successful method of passive defence is the feigning of death, or "playing 'possum" met with in several animals, such as the red fox, the opossum , occasionally the elephant, and several of the snakes.
- ops But Ops , and Opis, represented here as a feminine, was the serpent Deity, and Abadir is the same personage under a different denomination.
- opus The Octopus could recollect all about it no doubt, but how venture to apply to her?
- possum Then, whenever Old King Bear came near the place where it was hidden, old Mr. Possum would hide it somewhere else.
- spasm The doctor said it was heart-failure, resulting from a sudden spasm of pain.
- UPS Take a couple of the 'prentices down with you, and pass out a box of blue-lights and some flare-ups.
- Epsom When signs of returning strength are presented, 12 ounces of Epsom salt dissolved in a quart of warm water may be given in those cases which have been down and unconscious, but do not give it while much weakness remains, which may be for several days after the attack.