What is the correct spelling for IQRA?
This word (Iqra) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IQRA
- agra Like that of the Agarwala Banias their name has been connected with the cities of Agra and Agroha.
- aqua Aqua fortis contained sulphuric acid.
- ara The ritual observances and the legend connected with the Ara Maxima suggest the description of ceremonies and the narrative of events in the earlier half of Book viii.
- aura The racial aura is peace.
- cora I had a sister once, older than I, and she used to call me Cora .
- era However, most of us have failed to inform the younger generations about the "broken-fender" age and the "drain-your-car-every-night" era .
- ira The only one of these priests of David whose name has come down to us was Ira the Jethrite, who accompanied his master in his campaigns, and would seem to have been a soldier also, and one of "the thirty."
- ire Then she began to settle, but not fast enough to satisfy the ire of the whale.
- okra The right kind of gumbo must have tomatoes, okra , potatoes, onions and corn in it, and anyone who has served apprenticeship under Mammy Susan will make the right kind of gumbo.
- Ezra At an election held on the 18th December 1840, H. P. Woodworth, Churchill Coffing, Ezra McKinzie, Isaac Abraham and Geo.
- Cara "About pains and penalties," explained Cara , "They sound unpleasant."