What is the correct spelling for IRGHT?
This word (Irght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IRGHT
- aright I myself shall pray that she may be guided aright .
- art "Young man, whence art thou?
- aught Is there aught for me to forgive?
- bight We had the main-top-gallant-sail set, without studding-sails, for we began to think of the deep bight in which Genoa is stowed, and the sun had dipped more than an hour.
- eight "Eight o'clock isn't late.
- eighty Why, a man with any feeling ought to be ashamed of being eighty , let alone more.
- fight He could fight anything that was fight able.
- light You light out, see?
- might That she did not know, might never know.
- night This is the way we went last night !
- ought What the young author ought to know.
- right Tommy is all right .
- sight Don't let me out of your sight .
- tight He looked very serious, and finally, ses he, "Majer, we're in a tight place, an there is no use denyin it, but it don't do any good to get into a fit of hysterices about it."
- wight The weather was fine, and the spectacle, perfect of its kind, was seen by all the royal company, by what was in effect "the House of Commons with the Speaker at its head," and by multitudes in more than a hundred steamers, besides, the crowds viewing the scene from the shores of the Isle of Wight and Hampshire.
- wright The first attempt to give an answer to these questions was made by Thomas Wright , an instrument maker in London, in a book published in 1750. He supposed the stars of our sidereal system to be distributed in a vast stratum of inconsiderable thickness compared with its length and breadth.
- It 7426. Where do you sell it?