What is the correct spelling for ISECT?
This word (Isect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ISECT
- ascot I told her we were going to Ascot for the week, and she said that they were also going there and hoped they would see us.
- aspect The matter had now assumed a serious aspect .
- bisect But, as there were nine 'insulae' from east to west, the main north and south street could not bisect the town.
- dissect The next step is to separate the different parts of the object studied-to dissect and to analyse.
- insect Witness the leaf insect ."
- islet The islet was full ten miles from the shore, and they would therefore have to break the ice for ten miles.
- sect The matter was discussed the other day among us, for orders against Christians came from Rome; but when the thing was spoken of I said that, as I believed members of the sect were chiefly slaves, who were not called upon to perform military duties, I could not deem that the order applied to them, and that as these were harmless people, and their religion taught them to discharge their duty in all matters save that of carrying arms, I could not see why they should be interfered with.
- isn't Isn't she coming out too?"