What is the correct spelling for ISIL?
This word (Isil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ISIL
- basil You know, Basil, that for a long time past, you have kept some secret from us; and you promised that I should know it first; but I-I have changed my mind; I have no wish to know it, dear: I would rather we never said anything about it.
- evil My life was evil, and you have filled it with joy.
- icily Your mother has no cause to be afraid of me- You flatter yourself by imagining such a thing as- -because there isn't any more danger that I shall fall in love with you than there is of-of-well, of your falling in love with me; and you know how improbable- I don't see any occasion to refer to love in any way, she said, icily.
- idol "The lion-headed idol of the Fung, I have been told," she answered.
- il The wreck of the chapel commonly called "Il Paradiso" crowns the hill, conspicuous for many a mile in every direction, but on reaching the grating we found no trace of the figures that doubtless once covered the floor of the chapel.
- ill "I had no idea that you were ill.
- isis Said the Cherwell to the Isis, When the trees are clad in greenness, When the Eights are fairly over, and it's drawing near Commem.
- isle 2: That blood, which own'd the breadth of all this isle, Three foot of it doth hold.