What is the correct spelling for ISLIP?
This word (Islip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ISLIP
- aisle And so, one golden autumn morning, Ursula walked quietly up the Abbey aisle in her plain white muslin gown; and John and she plighted their faithful vows, no one being present except the Jessops and I. They then went away for a brief holiday-went away without either pomp or tears, entirely happy-husband and wife together.
- alp Political parties and leaders: Antigua Labor Party or ALP [Lester coalition of three opposition political parties-United National Democratic Party or UNDP, Antigua Caribbean Liberation Movement or ACLM, and the Progressive Labor Movement or PLM
- asap The second single, "Feels So Good" featuring ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg, ASAP Nast, ASAP Twelvyy and ASAP Ant, was released on August 16, 2017.
- cowslip He saw Mrs. Withington gathering cowslip greens in a marsh sufficiently removed from home, and that heartened him to draw rein before the still white house.
- islet The band was stationed on the little islet which has already been described.
- slippy Look as slippy as you can, but be careful.
- sloop Shortly after that brilliant victory the British sloop of war Snow was captured and Lieut.