What is the correct spelling for ISOPROPANOL?
This word (Isopropanol) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ISOPROPANOL
- approvingly "'Ear, 'ear," exclaimed Mr. Smith, approvingly.
- aspirant As an aspirant to the title of gentleman, I felt like running away- many doctors know this feeling; as a doctor, I could only stay.
- aspiration As Antony looked up at it, his soul escaped from its prison of dark thought, and such an exaltation had come with the quickening light, that it seemed as though the body, with little more than pure aspiration to wing it, might follow the soul's flight to that crystal sphere.
- aspirin "Kew's going has upset me so that my headache has returned, and I cannot get any Aspirin here," continued Cousin Gustus.
- aspiring "Minnie might do very much better," said the aspiring mamma; "but it was Uncle Lincoln's wish."
- disapprovingly The nurse looked at her disapprovingly, but after all it made little difference.
- esperanto The audience was much interested in the discussion as to the utility and facility of Esperanto.
- sparingly Capillitium of simple or sparingly-branched threads, colorless at the extremities and dark-colored between.
- beared malice toward