What is the correct spelling for ISSIUES?
This word (Issiues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ISSIUES
- assize In the early part of the present century it was customary for judges, sitting at Assize , to have sprigs of Rue placed on the bench of the dock, as defensive against the pestilential infection brought into court from gaol by the prisoners.
- assizes I was told that the justices were to examine us concerning the nature of our guilt, and then if they thought fit, either to pass us on to the assizes or to set us at liberty, just as they felt inclined.
- isis In his old age he became the subject of the wiles of Isis , who poisoned him, and so secured his departure from earth.
- issue The struggle would be a tremendous one for them, and the issue only too doubtful.
- issues We want governments to be economical and efficient with funds and in the control of affairs; this also is assumed: but we must not overlook the larger issues .