What is the correct spelling for ISSIUS?
This word (Issius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ISSIUS
- isis His companion goddess was Isis, the cow, or woman with cow's horns, who personified the earth, and was mother of Horus.
- issue That I am an old fool; but there I join issue."
- missus Yes; master was at home, and missus and Miss Lucy, the girl hastened to reply.
- issues But the most distinctive philosophical movement of the nineteenth century issues from the idea that knowing and being are identical.
- Assisi The enemy were driven back with slaughter; and a war ensued, which made the fair land between Assisi and Perugia a wilderness for many months.