What is the correct spelling for ISSUIGN?
This word (Issuign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ISSUIGN
- assign Yet we may fairly assign a high place in the series of Indian novels to Helen Treveryan, not only for its literary merits, but also for the historical value of the chapters which preserve the day by day experience of one who took his share in the culminating dangers and difficulties of an arduous campaign.
- assigned Yet there had never been a favourite at this monarch's court, and she was curious to learn what position would be assigned to her.
- assuage The same thought at the same moment was passing through the minds of them both; but Lady Mason could not speak out her thought, and Mrs. Orme would not say more on that terrible day to trouble the mind of the poor creature whose sufferings she was so anxious to assuage .
- assuming I called for two or three bottles of better wine, and, assuming a jovial air, passed it round the table.
- assuring Mrs. Mathews read her thought in her face, and shook her head with an assuring smile.
- design I tried with all my power to prevent this design , and even for social and religious reasons.
- ensign Deal kindly by the boy, and, in all but evil wishes to my vessel, success light on your ensign !"
- assigns Neither prophecy nor history assigns to the prophets any share in this work.
52 words made from the letters ISSUIGN
3 letter words made from ISSUIGN:gin, gnu, gui, gun, ngu, nig, nsu, sin, sis, sun, sus, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from ISSUIGN:ginsu, gisin, gissi, gusii, gusin, ignis, iniss, ising, nisus, signs, sings, singu, sinig, sinus, sisig, snigs, snugs, using.
4 letter words made from ISSUIGN:gisi, gius, gnus, iing, iiun, ingi, ings, inui, inus, isis, iuni, nisi, nsui, sign, sing, sins, snug, sugi, suin, sung, ugni.