What is the correct spelling for IT'A?
This word (It'a) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IT'A
- eta In the applications with which we are concerned, [xi], [eta] are very small quantities; and we may take
- ia Esperanto tute ne havas la intencon malfortigi la lingvon naturan de ia popolo.
- ida Ida Tarbell could have managed your whole Haynes-Cooper plant, if she'd had to.
- iota Not one word or act between us has ever lowered you an iota in my esteem.
- ira The two walked home slowly and in silence-Ira in front and Allaphair, as does the woman in the hills, following close behind, in a spirit quite foreign to her hitherto.