What is the correct spelling for IT'E?
This word (It'e) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IT'E
- ate I'm sorry that i'm working late... I have'nt even sat or ate.. – 30 Mins To Talk by Eugene Wilde
- bite Take a chance, take a bite Rock roll devil take me tonight – Fly On the Wall by Unknown Author
- ice If there is any beer on the ice, we prefer it to tea.
- ike We call him Ike!
- ire When a child who, born beside the sea, and beloved by the sea, feels suddenly, as he gazes upon it, a dim sense of pity and warning; when there comes, or seems to come, a shadow across the waves, with never a cloud in the sky to cast it; when there comes a shuddering as of wings that move in dread or ire, then such a child feels as if the bloodhounds of calamity are let loose upon him or upon those he loves; he feels that the sea has told him all it dares tell or can.
- item It was now spring, and seeing the item in the paper, about the touring club prize for an electric auto, had given him a new idea.
- kite Raggedy Ann heard some of the boys talk of "The Kite," so Raggedy Ann knew this must be a kite.
- am a match for