What is the correct spelling for ITA?
This word (Ita) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ITA
- eta Replacing then the angle i on the right-hand side of equations (54) - (56) by some mean value [eta], we introduce Siacci's pseudo-velocity u defined by
- ia She attended the State conventions at Ames, Ia ., and at Emporia, Kan., where she was the guest of Senator and Mrs. Kellogg.
- ida I hunted for you everywhere, till Ida James told me you'd gone.
- iota Certain minds, constituted in a great degree like those of the small original flock, have received a system with equal ardor, and become its apostles, and even its martyrs, rather than abate a single iota of its demands.
- ira Yesterday in their meeting, I heard extracts of letters from Mr. Hitchcock written from Virginia; in which he states that they have found the garden of Eden, the identical spot where our first parents sinned, and on which no human foot has trod since Adam and Eve were driven out; that himself, Ira S. Hitchcock, was the first who has been permitted to set his foot upon it; and further, that in all the convulsions of nature, the upheavings and depressions, this spot has remained undisturbed as it originally appeared.