What is the correct spelling for ITALYS?
This word (Italys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ITALYS
- atlas No, indeed, since also the disasters of my brother Atlas gall my heart, who is stationed in the western regions, sustaining on his shoulders the pillar of heaven and of earth, a burden not of easy grasp.
- idly He got up, and went out in the front of the cottage-strolled to the gate-opened it-and looked idly up and down the road.
- stalls Sanderson, au courant, continued his exposition after a preparatory glance around the stalls .
- talus Moreover, it is unprotected by any shield of talus .
- vitals From this moment his vitals were devoured by the vulture of disease.
- ills They had talked of the Church, of her ills , and of possible remedies, but in the same spirit in which the Abbot himself might speak.
- outlays Nevertheless, outlays are still rising more rapidly than many had anticipated, the result of many powerful forces in our society: We face a threat to our security, as events in Afghanistan, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe make clear.
- atolls Into the Maldiva atolls .
- tills Let Land and labour fill the man that tills , thy sword must be thy plough, and Jove it speed.
- outlaws He fought the Indians in early days and packed a gun for the outlaws -and to-day, gentlemen, he owns a farm as big as Spokane County.
75 words made from the letters ITALYS
3 letter words made from ITALYS:ail, ali, als, alt, asl, lat, lay, lit, sat, say, sit, sly, sty, tai, tay, tia.
5 letter words made from ITALYS:alist, altis, asity, ilyas, isaly, islay, itals, itasy, laity, listy, litas, litsa, salit, salty, silat, silay, silty, sital, slaty, stila, styal, styli, tails, talsi, tisly, tsali, yatil.
4 letter words made from ITALYS:ayts, isay, itsy, last, lats, lays, list, lisy, lity, lyta, sail, salt, sayi, sial, silt, sita, siya, slat, slay, slit, stay, syli, sylt, tail, tayi, tays, tiya, tsay, tyas, yali, yasi, ytis.