What is the correct spelling for ITAND?
This word (Itand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ITAND
- ant Ant. By heaven, he weeps!
- attained In Arabic literature itself, they attained to a prominent place.
- attend Go and attend to business!"
- dandy But a dandy like that for life!
- tinned "Yes, but he sent it to be tinned over, for fear of vanity, and he had had all the jewels taken out, and sold them to buy books.
- And And I have the honor to be, Monsieur.
- Atoned I know there may be plenty of fine men who have a discreditable youth to look back upon,-a youth finally repented of and atoned for; but that is rather a weary process, I should think, and they are surely no stronger men because of the 'wild oats,' but rather in spite of them.
- Andy Yes, you're-Hello, there's Andy .