What is the correct spelling for ITBUT?
This word (Itbut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITBUT
- abbot "No, my son," the Abbot answered.
- abet Nay, and the German maiden, who had learned better things of the Carthusian sisters, was not ashamed to aid and abet that sinful Italian woman.
- about What was it about?"
- abut When completed, all traffic up the river from Zeeland would be cut off; and as the country on the land-side; abut Antwerp, had been now reduced, the city would be effectually isolated.
- debit 5734. These supplies are all entered to the man's debit in your book?
- debt 6073. How much were you in debt last settlement?
- debut "Upon my soul," thought I, "I shall not select that morning for my debut in the field."
- doubt Let us doubt till we know.
- imbued Once thoroughly imbued with these 'social' ideas, and a return to the farm is almost impossible.
- obit The Founder's obit was to be celebrated with special pomp.
- orbit In case neither the ears nor the orbit can be reached, a cord should be passed around the neck of the calf as near the head as possible, and traction made upon that while the opposite shoulder is pushed toward the opposite side by the repeller, assisted by the hand dragging on the lower border of the neck.
- outbid I'd have outbid you.
- output Where better ventilation used to mean more windows and repair bills, it now means greater output.
- tibet 14. View of the eastern top of Kinchinjhow, and Tibet in the distance, with wild sheep in the foreground; from an elevation of 18,000 feet.
- tidbit The floor was covered with rushes and sweet herbs, and a number of dogs lay thereon close to the great fire, watching greedily for some chance tidbit, if any there were so unmannerly as to throw to them.
- Tobit As to the gentlemen, each of them tranquilly smoked his pipe, and seemed lost in contemplation of the blue and white tiles with which the fireplaces were decorated; wherein sundry passages of Scripture were piously portrayed-Tobit and his dog figured to great advantage, Haman swung conspicuously on his gibbet, and Jonah appeared most manfully bouncing out of the whale like Harlequin through a barrel of fire.
- idiot Idiot that you are, come back!